Thursday 31 March 2011

My creative space...

Well it is that time of the week again peeps! This week in my creative space has been dominated by the sewing machine and a trip to Lincraft and various online fabric stores. Oh, how I love shopping for fabric. The colours and textures make me happy! Does that make me crazy? Or sad?...

Mahli requested some new headbands, so I whipped up a few to keep her happy, 
Excuse the messy hair and bad lighting!
and they where just so easy to make that I just kept on making them. 

I had plenty of scraps just the right size too. So my scraps basket is getting smaller.

I am still working my way through the pile of t-shirts I had to applique from last week. I can't decide on what to put on all of them. And am planning to make matching shorts/skirts/plants to go with them all.

Also in my limited sewing time this week I also made a few dresses in the pattern I have been playing with from last week
How tiny is this dress. If I got my measurements right it should fit 0-6 months.

and I also whipped up some pencil rolls! These guys are so easy to make!
And Mahli needed a new apron...
 That's it for my creative space this week. It has been raining here all week and the kids are going stir crazy inside, so there has been lots of colouring in and play dough in this house. And my carpet isn't liking the play dough! Do you have any tips for getting play dough out of carpet??? I really need to find a new play area for when the play dough comes out. If they play with it outside the dogs tend to eat it.

To check out some mega talented peeps pop on over to kootoyoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment